Equipment Quality

I spoke to your rep Maria who mis-represented the entire contract. I was told my installation would be free, I was charged $130 but assured "I'd be re-imbursed" yet when I've called your customer service line I get "there's no notes about this." I specifically asked about sensors on my windows for safety, yet when installation got there surprise it was not noted so I had to pay $150. I was also told the month of October would be free, yet again convienently "there's no notes about this." Therefore I paid $100 for pro-rated portion of Sept and all of Oct. Your rep Maria assured me these would be resolved, that she'd spoken to customer service and assured me notes were in place.

I've been lied to from the start. A sensor YOUR company installed broke in my garage door track and broke my door. I had no help from your company at all in regards to getting this fixed and your corporate office tried to tell me "We aren't responsible for items that get broken from our products." Are you serious? My door worked just fine until YOUR company mucked with it.

Due to being lied to from the start, the complete lack of customer service and the attitude of how dare I expect customer service and security to be a priority I want my account canceled with your company. I had my system installed on 9/20, on 9/29 your sensor broke my door. I contacted your company 10/2 after waiting as I know ADT sent my issues to your company and I thought I'd see if you'd follow up as one would expect. As you didn't, I made the call and was told by your customer service rep that they were not honoring the agreement made with your local rep Maria, and that the fact a sensor installed by your company broke my garage door was not their responsibility.

Frankly, this is not an appropriate way to conduct business period. I want my contract cancelled, I expect it to be closed with no cancellation fee and I expect my funds to be refunded for what I've already spent.

This company is full of frauds and they look for anyway to screw a customer over.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Unethical sales agent, Having money taken out of my account without my authorization, Very poor costomer reps.

Comments