Lincolnwood, Illinois
Equipment Quality

The worst.Scott, Chris, Paige all don't know how to handle a bad situation and keep passing you off to another person.

They are unhelpful and rude. I've had my system for just over a month and a tech has been out FOUR times.

I keep having issues and they're bs.Never ever go with a third party installer, go straight to the source and get it done directly with ADT

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of safe haven security customer care. Safe Haven Security needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned safe haven security customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Safe Haven Security.

Comments

Charlotte, North Carolina, United States #1346534

Same experience. I wish I would have read these comments as well as the ones with the BBB.

Orlando, Florida, United States #1193610

I found the sales reps that work for Safe Haven Security are very dishonest by promising things they can't deliver.

They go behind other Adt dealers and try to low ball the price and steal the business away from the other dealer at any costs just to get the deal.Do they have any ethics or morals?

Check out some of the reviews on Google for this dishonest company.Whoever is the manager of this company should be terminated!

to Honestly Garner, North Carolina, United States #1212871

Steve White from safe haven in Raleigh nc did this to me today. Went in to one of my customers and stole them from me without them even understanding what happened. I don't get how you can just do that to someone when they worked hard all day and you just go in and take it all away.