They did not install enough wireless sensors on my windows and I didn't know as there are old sensors with wires that I thought the technician hooked up for those windows. The sales girl that first came counted wrong.

I have double windows and she counted them as one window. Not too bright. My equipment was supposed to be free with a three year contract. Come to find out the old sensors are not hooked up so those windows and door are not secure.

I called Safe Haven Security and they told me I have to pay $80 for each sensor and $59 for installation. (12 windows and one door, totaling $1,099) ADT told me the same, they did not want to take responsibility either.

So now I'm stuck with either inadequate security ( I'm female and live alone) or having to pay a lot of money that I wasn't supposed to have to pay. Had I known I would never had agreed to their service.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of safe haven security security system and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1099. Safe Haven Security needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned safe haven security security system in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Safe Haven Security.

Comments