Equipment Quality

Horrible, horrible sevice.I had their system installed for 3 days and decided to have them remove it.

I should not have been charged a dime according to their contract. I cancelled within the appropriate time frame. I was told I wouldhave no charges. They sent the account to collections.

Called numerous times, all said you are right, the account should be zero. Now, collection agency is trying to sue. Safe Haven will only send a letter to me which has supposed to have been done numerous times and yet to be recieved.

Safe Haven will not do anything with the collection agency.The whole situation is ridiculous!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss return, exchange or cancellation policy of safe haven security security system. Safe Haven Security needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned safe haven security security system in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Safe Haven Security.

Comments