Equipment Quality

ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION !!! Has anyone ever had dealings with Safe Haven security system, authorized retailer of ADT?

Tina and I had our first encounter with the sales rep claiming to be the "relocation manager" CHRISTIAN ROBINSON, he said that ADT just PARTNERED with AMERICAN FAMILY INSURANCE, and he quoted us $54 a month for the system which includes having access to our smartphone and iPhone, otherwise it would be $47 a month, and American Family discount would bring it down $20, we was like okay that's a great deal, they need to charge is $106 for the prorated month and not have a bill until April. I called our insurance agent Jeff Yokum office and spoke to Lacey and she said NO, they DID NOT partner with ADT and the discount would only be $60 a year which is $5 a month, so I called Christian and told him what was told to me and he began to say he NEVER said that, that I misunderstood him. He said ADT works with ALL insurance companies including AMERICAN FAMILY, I said that is not what you said and he said, "what's the difference if I said partnered or worked with? I said that's a BIG difference.

He said, "I think you just want to cancel because you can't afford it" I said NO, that's not it at all. I am canceling because you lied to me. He said he has helped several customers and I was the first person to say he lies. LOL, I checked reviews apparently a lot of customers felt the same way, being lied too and using high pressure sales tactic.

HE was like I'll cancel the contract and I will NOT hire you because you cancelled, I'm like and that bothers me how? I don't want to work for a shady, unreputtable company for any reason. He tried to back track what he said and correct it BUT it was too late I already caught him in the LIE, and once you lie to me that's it, you don't get my business EVER. Gotta love door to door salesman, LOL I am in sales been doing sales most of my career NEVER have I lied, deceitful, or ANYTHING to close a deal ever.

Has anyone else had any kind of dealings with this COMPANY? IF yes please share your experience.

Review about: Safe Haven Security Security System Plan.

Reason of review: LYING, dont say you partnered with anyone when its not true, partnered and worked with are 2 different meanings.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Being told lies, Dont say you partnered with anyone, Dont try and sell me over priced system for 3k, High pressure sales tactics from christian robinson with lies, Untrustworthy.

Comments