Didn't install adequate equipment to protect my home.Have been told that the security of my home is my responsibility.

They are licensed dealers for ADT but have no clue what they are doing. Didn't install sensors properly and my home can be broken into without the alarm sounding. Apparently they do not hold their employees accountable and have ZERO standards for how their employees conduct their sales as well as installation. Keep getting the run around and when I ask questions about liability they just go silent and don't answer the question.

WORST company i've EVER dealt with!!!

Paying for a service that doesn't protect my home and outrageous amount to get out of contract.The cancel period for the contract was apparently only 3 days!!!!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of safe haven security home security system installation from Safe Haven Security. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Safe Haven Security to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Safe Haven Security for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Safe Haven Security?

Comments